Followers

About Me

My photo
Shy at first. Like getting and giving hugs, like my own company but like having 1 on 1 time with my friends. Not keen on big changes. Like to know what's happening!

Monday 25 April 2011

Update

Hi everyone

Hope you are all well.  Have you been entering the Creations By Gill M Blog Challenge?  It's a good one to do, especially just now since Spring has sprung!  Go to http://creationsbygillm.blogspot.com/2011/04/cbgm-blog-challenge-6-birds-in-garden.html for more details.  Have you tried the card that I made, following my instructions?  Hope they were easy to understand!

I'm going to be uploading some photos of my recent card projects.  I hope you like them and look forward to hearing your comments.

Hoping to get a bit more crafting done soon as well.  My business isn't as busy as I would like, so I'm having a think about my future, the business and what I should do for the best.  It's such a hard position to be in, and I know there are so many people in a similar position.

That's all for now in this post,

Take care.

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment