Followers

About Me

My photo
Shy at first. Like getting and giving hugs, like my own company but like having 1 on 1 time with my friends. Not keen on big changes. Like to know what's happening!

Sunday 1 May 2011

Vroom Vroom!!!

Afternoon everyone!  Hope you're enjoying this nice weather we're having here in the Highlands.  It's beautiful!

Here are some samples of cards I have made in the past.

The first one here is a card request I got.  It was for a friends son on his 30th birthday.  As a teenager, he bought an orange car (the one shown on the card) as an old banger.  It was really needing a lot of work done to it.  He worked on it for years and years and built it up again.  It was his pride and joy and he still has it now.

The card is an A4 landscape card.  It's covered with a piece of orange paper and a photo of the car (with my friends son in it (with his now wife!)  which I enlarged and attached it with silicone glue.  I also cut 4 tyres out and stuck them onto the card with 3D foam. 

I printed out the sentiment on white card and adhered it on the card with 3D foam.  To finish the card I used gold peel offs to spell out "vroom! vroom!" and "beep! beep!"

1 comment:

  1. thats a super oldie car - i think it looks like a cortina - my dad had one when i was wee !!

    ReplyDelete