Followers

About Me

My photo
Shy at first. Like getting and giving hugs, like my own company but like having 1 on 1 time with my friends. Not keen on big changes. Like to know what's happening!

Tuesday 27 March 2012

3B's Challenge

Just made this thank you card for my Mum.  She works in the financial sector and has been in the same branch for 38years!  She's leaving this branch though and is starting in another one on Monday.  She's looking forward to having better hours, but is sorry to be leaving the branch where she gets on so well with the other staff and where she knows her customers.

She asked me to make this card for one of her colleagues.  She and this lady work twice a week together in a sub-branch.  They're really close friends so wanted to say thank you for everything she has done.

So here it is!













To make this card, I used the following materials:

  • Scallop edged card
  • Kate Knight backing paper
  • Squiggly ribbon
  • Dimensional butterfly punch
  • Small butterfly punch
  • Pearl gems
  • Blue gems
  • Blue textured card
  • Blue glitter card
  • Thank You sentiment
  • Pinflair glue
  • Double Sided Sticky Tape

I was going to enter this card into the following blog challenge, however, I've completely forgotten to stamp!  Doh!!


So unfortunately this one isn't entered, but I may make another one.  You can still pop over and see what everyone else has been entering!

Happy crafting!

Lisa xx




2 comments:

  1. such a lovely pretty card,great colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, and made on my birthday too! Lovely paper, it doesn't really need any stamping!
    Thank you for your visit.
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete