Followers

About Me

My photo
Shy at first. Like getting and giving hugs, like my own company but like having 1 on 1 time with my friends. Not keen on big changes. Like to know what's happening!

Tuesday 17 January 2012

I'm Starting To Get The Hang Of This Now!

Well, surprise surprise, I've managed to make another card which is eligible for another 2 different challenges!!  I've even managed to make it for a specific reason, for a friends birthday!

I'm starting to get the hang of this now!

Here's the card I've made this time:



I used the following materials to make this card:

Craftwork Cards Elegant Square 6x6 Card Blank
White and Black Floral Backing Card
Smooth White Card Stock
Black Card Stock
X Cut Circular Cutter
Triple Floral Stamp
"Happy Birthday" Stamp
Large Rock-A-Block
3 buttons (2 white & 1 black)
Clear Adhesive Gems
Black Adhesive Gems
Double Sided Sticky Tape
3D Foam
Pinflair Glue

Hope you like my card.  I'd love to hear your thoughts about it, so please feel free to leave me a comment.

As I said previously, this card is eligible for 2 challenges.  Maybe you'd like to take part in them too?! Here are the details of the challenges I'd like to enter this card into:

Crafty Bloggers Network - Challenge 9 - Monochrome
Willow Sketchie Challenge - Use Buttons
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes


Look forward to seeing what you make and reading your feedback too!

Take care.

Lisa xx

11 comments:

  1. A very elegant card Lisa, I'm sure your friend will love it too. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card hun, thanks for entering the CBN challenge, good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah this is super what a great card, Well Done on managing the challenges together, Its so addictive, Thanks for playing on Willow Sketchie this week Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Thank you for entering the Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge...good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Lisa, gorgeous!

    Thanks or sharing with us over at Crafty Sentiments this week!

    Good luck, big hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card, black and white is one of my favourite colour combinations (if you can call them colours) it always looks stunning when done well and yours certainly looks stunning.
    Thank you for joining us at Willow Sketchie this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The black and white colour scheme goes perfectly with the stylised flowers.Beautifully elegant card.Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bet your friend loved this card! Thank you for taking time to play along with Crafty Bloggers Network! Ta Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've won the willow sketchy challenge, just seen it on there. X

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great card, love mono chrome. Well done on winning this weeks challenge over at Willow Sketchie make sure you get in touch x

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely card
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete