Followers

About Me

My photo
Shy at first. Like getting and giving hugs, like my own company but like having 1 on 1 time with my friends. Not keen on big changes. Like to know what's happening!

Thursday 19 January 2012

A Card For The New Grandparents

Welcome back to my blog!

Great news everyone!  My friend who has been expecting had her baby last night!  She had a little boy called Kyle Alexander Jack (Surname is Jack!)!  8lbs ?oz!  Both Mum and Son doing well!  I made a card for them a couple weeks ago and entered it into a challenge so I thought a card for the new Grandparents would be nice as well!

So here it is!


To make this card I used the following materials:

Smooth White 6x6 Card Blank
Blue Gingham Backing Paper**
Blue Card Stock**
Blue Paper Glitter Card**
Smooth White Card Stock
DoCrafts Daisy & Dandelion Woodland Background Stamp
DoCrafts Daisy & Dandelion Hedgehog Baby Stamp
Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip Ink Pad**
ProMarkers - Leaf Green, Ruby, Grass, Azure**, Powder Blue**, Blush, Cinnamon** & Henna**
2 Blue Spotty Brads**
Pinflair Glue
Double Sided Sticky Tape
3D Foam

I'm quite chuffed about this card as I managed to do some masking in it to use 2 different stamps.  It was my own "Lisa's Masking Technique" I used though, so not exactly the correct masking method!  Put it this way, I have brown ink on my finger from rubbing ink off the stamp on the bit I didn't want to stamp! hehe.  It worked though!

I hope you like it and would love to hear any feedback you have about my card.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Sunday Sketch & Stamp Challenge #89 - Grys Sketch
Creative Craft Challenges - We're Talking The Colour Blue
Whimsy Stamps Challenge 22 - Blue & Brown Combo (** items above used for this challenge)

Take care and thanks for stopping by!

Lisa xx

5 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa, lovely card, thanks for joining us at Sunday Sketch and Stamp this week!

    Hugs, Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is just gorgeous love the image bless you for playing at creative craft challenge hugs Cherylxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, this is adorable, love the scene you've created. Thank you for joining us at Whimsy Stamps this week, good luck in the prize draw x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card, Lisa - and you've done a brilliant job masking (however you did it LOL!) Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Sketch and Stamp. Hope to see you again next week. Hugs, Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card love the image thanks for joining us this week at Creative Craft Challenge.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete