Followers

About Me

My photo
Shy at first. Like getting and giving hugs, like my own company but like having 1 on 1 time with my friends. Not keen on big changes. Like to know what's happening!

Saturday 25 June 2011

CBGM - SHADES OF BLUE CHALLENGE

Welcome back to my crafting blog.  Hope you're all well and getting lots of crafting done?! 

This weeks challenge from Gill McCall is based on the colour blue.  Our task was to make something in different shades of blue, so I made this.....

This is a 6x6" card made using smooth A4 white cardstock.  I matt and layered the main image (from a Paper Cellar paper pack) onto two shades of blue textured card.  I stuck the base blue card with double sided sticky tape and then the lighter blue card with 3D foam.  I decorated the fairy image with blue and silver round gems along with 3 square gems.  The sentiment "Believe In Your Dreams" came from a 12x12 Tinkerbell scrapbook paper and is matt and layered on dark blue textured card stock and adhered with 3d foam to the main card base. 

I have also entered this card into a Fairy Day Blog Hop which started yesterday, Friday 24th June.  I really recommend you take part in the hop, or fly!  It's all projects with a fairy theme and the creations from the participants are amazing.  Fly over to The Fairy Day Blog Hop which is being held by Gill McCall to start the hop and see the wonderful projects, you could be in with a chance of winning a fab prize!

You can also enter this current challenge on shades of blue by going to Gill's Blog.  Just complete the Mr Linky at the bottom of the challenge post and link it to your blog with a photo of your project.  You could win a great blinkie for your own blog if your name is picked at random at the end of the challenge.  So go and have a look at the other shades of blue challenges from the design team and other crafters.

Remember to leave some comments for me....good or bad!  I can only improve my cardmaking skills if I know what I'm doing right and wrong!

Take care, thanks again.

Lisa xx

2 comments:

  1. I love your blue fairy
    Where would we be without our dreams?
    I am glad I looked a little closer and realized that this was for the fairy blog'
    http://scrappin3angel.blogspot.com/
    perderg{at}q{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card as the paper is so jazzy

    ReplyDelete