Followers

About Me

My photo
Shy at first. Like getting and giving hugs, like my own company but like having 1 on 1 time with my friends. Not keen on big changes. Like to know what's happening!

Sunday 1 May 2011

Pink Gerbera

This is an easel card I made for a family friend. I used an A4 sheet of pale pink card for the card blank and scored it twice, once in half, and then again in half on one side of the score line.  I cut a piece of silver patterned paper and attached this flat on the front of the easel card.  I then matt and layered the main image of a pink gerbera (my favourite flower) onto a piece of deep pink card.  Using silver and the deep pink card, I matt and layered 4 layers using 3D foam to make the stop piece of the card.  I topped this off with a silver peel off of "Happy Birthday".  to complete the card, I used pink adhesive gems on the front and base of the card.

1 comment: