Followers

About Me

My photo
Shy at first. Like getting and giving hugs, like my own company but like having 1 on 1 time with my friends. Not keen on big changes. Like to know what's happening!

Sunday 1 May 2011

Gardening Teddy


This is another easel card which was made for my friends Mum.  Her mum loves gardening so this cute image of a teddy gardening seemed like a good choice.

A piece of cream A4 card was scored in half to make an A5 card and then one half of the card was scored again.  I covered the base of the card in peachy/orange card and the front with flowery patterned paper.  I used gold and pink adhesive gems on the flowery paper to decorate and then matt and layered the main teddy image onto a pale pink card blank. Using a border image, I mounted it onto a thin strip of pale pink textured card and attached it to the card base with 3D foam to make the stopper piece.

To complete the card, I used a wide piece of the pale pink card and attached it to the card base.  I attached two peach fabric flowers with gold adhesive gems in the centre on the left hand side of the card.  On the right hand side of the card, I printed the sentiment " To a Very Special Mum" on white card stock and matt and layered this onto orange card and finished it with gold adhesive gems.

1 comment: