Followers

About Me

My photo
Shy at first. Like getting and giving hugs, like my own company but like having 1 on 1 time with my friends. Not keen on big changes. Like to know what's happening!

Tuesday 15 March 2011

Good afternoon everyone!

Hope you're all doing well on this Tuesday afternoon (or any other day depending on where in the world you are!) 

Have had an amazing weekend!  I went to Glasgow on Friday to see Boyzone on Saturday night at the SECC.  It was fantastic!  I've been to every concert they've done.  So, I would say that's about 16 now?!  Not sure, keep getting confused between Boyzone and Westlife, who I'm going to see this weekend, again in Glasgow, and who I've also seen every time they've toured!  A very busy time this year for concerts!  I've just been to Boyzone, Westlife this weekend, then I've got Peter Kay (comedian), Jason Manford (comedian), Take That, JLS/Olly Murs and now, Boyzone have just announced that they're going to be performing in INVERNESS - just 10miles away from me in August!!!  Can't wait!  My sister say's she's going to send me the bill to get her bedroom door fixed because I took it off the hinges when I went through to tell her! heheh.

Anyway, a great weekend away, including a trip to Millers Craft Shop in Glasgow, where I bought some nice goodies for crafting.

I've been asked to take part in a local Spring Fayre on the 2nd of April to sell my cards.  So I've been busy crafting for that.  Still got a lot to do though, and I'm running out of time!  So I better get cracking! 

Will try and get some photos posted on here of what I've been making.

Also got to get a grip of the Design Team challenegs I'm involved in. 

Find another part time job is a task too!

Everyone's got their own things to do, problems, worries etc so enough of my complaining!! 

Have a good day everyone, whatever you get up to.  I'm heading off shortly to see some close friends and get some photos for a forthcoming challenge......more info to follow!  Watch this space!

Love and hugs

Lisa xxx

1 comment: