Followers

About Me

My photo
Shy at first. Like getting and giving hugs, like my own company but like having 1 on 1 time with my friends. Not keen on big changes. Like to know what's happening!

Sunday 22 January 2012

Flower Power!

Welcome back again ladies (and gentlemen if there are any out there?!?!)

Just a couple of simple cards for you just now.

Over the last couple of days, I've been taking part in a blog hop.  If you'd like to see what I made along with the other bloggers, then go to my good friends Gill McCall's Blog and you can have a looksie!

So, here are the cards I have made:


I used the following materials to make this card:

Smooth White Cardstock
Pale Green Shimmer Card
Lime Green Polka Dot Ribbon
Green Adhesive Gems
"Happy Birthday" Sentiment
Cuttlebug
Bringing Crafts Too You Embossing Folder
Double Sided Sticky Tape



I used the following materials to make this card:

Smooth White Cardstock
Azure Blue Paper
Azure Blue Polka Dot Ribbon
Blue Adhesive Gems
Blue Papermania Inkpad
"Good Luck In Your New Home" Sentiment - printed by myself
Cuttlebug
Cuttlebug Provo Craft Embossing Folder
Double Sided Sticky Tape



They're really plain and simple, but I'm happy with them, and I'm looking forward to playing a bit more with this type of cards and plan to practice some inking techniques too!

Hope you like them!

I'd like to enter these cards into the following challenge:

Paper Crafting Journey - Floral Challenge

Thanks for stopping by.  Looking forward to hearing what you think of my cards.

Take care, 

Lisa xx


5 comments:

  1. Hello Lisa. These are so beautiful and very striking. Love the embossing and the co-ordinating ribbons and gemstones. Love them. Happy crafting.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fab Lisa you should check out the Less is More challenge blog, these would be perfect!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both your cards. I have a thing for green and blue. :) Thank you for sharing and being part of this hop. Jearise in Lorby's World.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely CAS cards. Thanks so much for joining in with the challenge at PCJ!

    Lisa xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way the embossed paper just speaks its own message, well done!!

    thanks for Joining in at Paper Crafting Journey,

    xx

    Lou

    ReplyDelete