I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year. If you are anything like me, you would have been spoilt rotten!!
This is the first challenge hosted by Gill McCall this year. I am part of the Design Team at Creations By Gill M and as a team, we provide the inspiration for the challenges. You can take part too and enter the challenges. There are just 3 small things you have to do:
- Be a follower of both mine and Creations By Gill M's blog
- Mention that you are entering the challenge from Creations By Gill M within the entry
- Complete the Mr Linky details on the challenge page which, when filled in, will take people to your blog entry for the challenge
Decoupage is created by building up various elements of 1 single image to provide a layered and raised appearance.
Here is my interpretation:
I used the following to make my card:
- Craftwork Cards Elegant Square white card blank
- From Me To You Decoupage Pack (decoupage image, borders and backing papers)
- Mei Flowers light blue and clear adhesive gems
- Pinflair Glue Gel
- Double Sided Sticky Tape
I'm really happy with the way the card turned out and have given it to my friend Jo for her birthday.
I'm looking forward to seeing what you make. Myself and the other Design Team members love receiving feedback about our projects and we always leave feedback for all the entrants in the challenge! So please feel free to leave a comment and we'll be sure to leave some too!