Followers

About Me

My photo
Shy at first. Like getting and giving hugs, like my own company but like having 1 on 1 time with my friends. Not keen on big changes. Like to know what's happening!

Saturday 12 November 2011

CBGM - MALE MONOCHROME CHALLENGE

Welcome back to my blog!

This weeks challenge from Creations By Gill M is to make a card for a man, using a monochrome theme (that's black and white to anyone unsure of what monochrome is).

If you would like to take part in this challenge, then go to the Creations By Gill M blog, fill in the Mr Linky with your name and blog details and then create a post with a photo of your card and some information about how you made the card.  You have to be follower of Creations By Gill M's blog to be eligible to be entered into the draw to win a fab blinkie for your blog.

So here is my card.  It was quite difficult choosing what kind of card to make for this challenge.  Men are always so difficult to design a card for!  Anyone else have problems with men?



I made a 6x6 card blank using diamond white card.  I cut a piece of football backing paper which came from a Papermania men's pack.  I think it was called "It's A Man's Life".  I left a narrow border around the edge of the card.  I then matt and layered black and white card on the card base in various sizes.  I then cut 3 footballs out from a football backing paper and attached to the left hand side of the card using silicone glue.  I applied more glue around the edges of the footballs to give more dimension and curve to the balls.  I then applied a "Happy Father's Day" silver peel off to the right hand side of the card.  To complete the card, I used flexi bend peel offs around the card and the the small white and black piece of card.  I also used 2 clear adhesive gems.....you always need some bling on a card!

I hope you like this card.  I'd love to hear what you think and would be very grateful if you became a follower of my blog.  Remember to leave some feedback for the other Design Team Members, we all love hearing what you think of our projects.

Thanks again, and good luck, I can't wait to see what you make!

1 comment:

  1. Love the simplicity and style of this card m'dear. thank you for being a great inspiration for this challenge

    ReplyDelete