Followers

About Me

My photo
Shy at first. Like getting and giving hugs, like my own company but like having 1 on 1 time with my friends. Not keen on big changes. Like to know what's happening!

Saturday 22 October 2011

CBGM - TRANSPORT CHALLENGE

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog.

I'm living away from home at the moment dogsitting for a friend, so I'm a wee bit behind with the post as I'm usually all pre-scheduled a couple of weeks in advance!  But I'm here now, the night before!  My card was actually made earlier on this week, but unfortunately, I haven't been able to upload it onto here until; now!

Courtesy of Creations By Gill M, this weeks challenge is to make something with a transport theme.

My cousin is in the Dingwall Gaelic Choir and is taking part in The Mod, which is a big music event.  She had to make her way over stormy seas on a ferry to Stornoway yesterday to take part, what a thought!  She got there safe though and I'm pleased to announce, that the Dingwall Gaelic Choir won the main group competition!  Such an achievement!  Anyway, I was thinking about her going on the ferry whilst making this card!

So, without further ado, here is my transport themed project:


It's a wee bit blurry, so apologies for that.

It's an A6 card, with the fold at the top of the card.  I covered the card with a navy shimmer card which I inked around the edges with a white Papermania ink pad.  This was attached with double sided tape.  I used the Forever Friends The Good Life Decoupage Pack to decorate the card and used Pinflair glue to build up the bear image.  The strip of spotty card along the bottom of the card and the circular boat paper is also from the pack.  I used my X Cut Cutting System to cut the circle for the boat paper and attached this with pinflair glue also.  I then cut out a small anchor from the pack and attached 4 blue adhesive gems on either side of a "happy birthday" embellishment which was attached with 3D foam.

Fancy giving it a go yourself?!  Then pop over to The CBGM Blog for details of the challenge.  If you wish to enter the current challenge, just create a link to your blog post featuring your transport themed project and use the Mr Linky on The CBGM Blog.  Remember to click "FOLLOW" on The CBGM Blog, andit would be great if you became of follower of mine too!

I love going through the challenges and seeing what everyone else has made, and I'm sure the other Design Team Members love seeing your creations too.  I always leave feedback, and love receiving feedback too!  So if you do look at my project, please leave me some comments!  And do the same for the other Design Team Members too!

Good luck!

Lisa xxxx

1 comment:

  1. I apologise for the lateness of my comments but you know what its been like this week!! thank you for being part of the inspiration for this challenge and i apolgise for the blury photo for you but i blame the poor lighting in here!!

    ReplyDelete