Followers

About Me

My photo
Shy at first. Like getting and giving hugs, like my own company but like having 1 on 1 time with my friends. Not keen on big changes. Like to know what's happening!

Thursday 15 September 2011

Never Ending Card

Good evening everyone.  Hope you've had a good week.  Nearly the weekend!  Anything exciting planned?  I was supposed to be going to a craft demo at my local craft shop, but unfortunately, it's been cancelled.

But anyway!  Here is my first attempt at a Never Ending Card.  It's for my friend Felicity's birthday.  I always like to try something a bit special for my crafty friends' cards!  So I thought I'd try this one!  I must thank Cliona Larkin at Night Owl Designs.  We had a great Skype session and she was able to teach me how to make a Never Ending Card!  Thank you Cliona!! xx

Hopefully you'll be able to get the jist of the card with these photos!  I'd love to hear your feedback, so please leave a comment!

If you'd like to know how to make this type of card, please leave a comment saying so.
Lying Flat:






Standing Up:






1 comment:

  1. Fab card Lisa, love the monochrome highlighted with gems:)I love different folds and this one is lovely!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete