Followers

About Me

My photo
Shy at first. Like getting and giving hugs, like my own company but like having 1 on 1 time with my friends. Not keen on big changes. Like to know what's happening!

Wednesday 20 July 2011

Hard To Get Motivated....

Hiya

How are you all?

Trying to get motivated to do more crafting today, but it's working out really hard to get motivated.  For a couple of reasons:

1)  I've got the cold and it's gone straight to my head today so I'm feeling really fuzzy and stuffy!
2)  I haven't done any cards for quite a few days
3)  I found out this morning that a really close friend has suffered a miscarriage.  It's so sad.  Fortunately she was just a few weeks gone but obviously it's an awful thing to happen at any time.  She's coping very well though and understands that it happened for a reason.  Hopefully they'll be able to try again soon.

So that's me.  Really need to get going with the cards I'm making for the gala in August.  It's about 4 weeks away now, on Aug 21st so not long.

Can you send me motivational wishes to get me going?

Ta muchly! 
lisa xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment