Followers

About Me

My photo
Shy at first. Like getting and giving hugs, like my own company but like having 1 on 1 time with my friends. Not keen on big changes. Like to know what's happening!

Sunday 29 May 2011

GET WELL SOON CHALLENGE

Good evening everyone.  Hope you are all having a good weekend.

As some of you may know, our great friend Gill (http://creationsbygillm.blogspot.com/) hasn't been well recently and is currently in hospital awaiting a small operation.

Gill does so much for so many people, being on design teams, participating and creating blog hops, setting up groups and challenges and so much more craft-orientated tasks, never mind hold down a full time job, house, husband, cats etc etc etc!

Gill is a very special friend to me and I thought that it would be nice to make a challenge dedicated to her.

Anyone who knows Gill will know that she is nuts about fairies, all things pink, cats, cupcakes, penguins, dolphins, pina coladas and Las Vegas.  So the theme of the challenge is any of the above!  You can make anything you wish at all, as long as it incorporates something from the list of Gill's favourite things.

I know it's really short notice, but I have been away for the weekend and this is the first chance I've had to arrange something.  I've never organised something like this before either, so please bear with me and let me know if I should be doing/saying something I haven't!

I think that if you wish to participate in the challenge, then if you could send a photo of your creation to me at lisa.garrow@btinternet.com and post it on your blog or facebook page, NO LATER THAN THURSDAY 2ND JUNE 2011.    Also, if you wish to send your creation to Gill, please let me know via email and I will pass on the relevant details to you.

Right, well I think that is everything for the moment.  Any questions or problems, please do let me know, as I said, I haven't done this before so I'm hoping things go the way they should!!

Thanks again, and I'm sure we all wish Gill lots of Get Well Wishes.

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment